Thursday, January 13, 2011
Re: Make Me A Hermaphrodite
Ok, I have just come across this forum and have been thinking on being a hermaphrodite or not. Now, as you read all the posts, you notice some people don't really understand why some of us want to do this while others feel that the reasoning behind it is not, well, logical. Now, I have not fully read every post an detail in here, but its started to seem relatively the same so heres my two cents.First off, people do this for different reasons and no matter what the reason, just accept it and move on. If you really are interested in what someone is saying, politely ask them to explain a little more on their side of it so you can understand it. If you don't really care why and don't have something a little more relevant to helping people with understanding themselves and helping others understand their situation, don't say anything.Now, I saw a few posts talking about doing this for sexual reasons, or who they are at their core, some people just doing it cause they want to have sex both ways, well either way, they want to do this, its their choice. For some of us out there, we feel like we are both ways, not just one, at our core. Someone mentioned this in an earlier post. This is true. Not everyone is one way or the other, some feel both, not just because of how they were born or how they were raised, but something they have felt, thought over for a very long time, and finally come to the understanding (not a decision) that they would prefer to have both genitalia because that's how they feel. Some people are born one way and have grown up feeling another, hence the MtF or FtM surgeries. These were allowed because we should all be free to follow the way we feel we are personally. Usually it takes quite some time for someone to come to the realization that being male or being female is the way they were supposed to be born instead of the other. I may be more or less ranting and not very concise on what I want to say and I do apologize for that. I think that as a bottom line this site was made for a specific reason. Now, I cant say what it is because I did not create it, but I can speculate what this website means to me and why it was created. To me, this was created for the people who were born male or female, and don't feel that they are as black and white as to just be one. Even more so just trying different things, like a woman using a strap-on, or a man cross dressing and having his wife use a strap-on on him, is not enough for us. For a woman who feel this way, a strap-on just isn't enough, its artificial and does not have the feeling she is looking for. If she wants to have sex with her husband with a male genitalia, she wants to have something that gives her the feeling of having a male genitalia. On the other side, if a man wants to have sex and feel the sensation of a woman, anal sex just isn't the same. Just like some women won't have anal sex because they don't like the way it feels, why can't a man feel the same way? But at the same time that man still wants the feeling of having a male genitalia inside him during sex. In either situation the person still wants the genitalia they were born with leaving them feeling that in order to be whole, or true to themselves, they need to have both male and female genitalia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.